Broheen Elias, PA-C
- Bachelor of Arts degree, University of California Santa Cruz
- Master’s of Medical Science, Yale University School of Medicine Physician Associate Program
- Fellow American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Affiliate member American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Broheen Elias has a background in emergency medicine as well as internal medicine and has been in practice as a PA in orthopedic surgery since 2006. He is the son of Irish and Lebanese immigrants and his father was a highly decorated combat veteran, and a recipient of the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism during aerial combat as well as a Purple Heart.
After completing his undergraduate education Mr. Elias and his wife spent over two years living in Japan where Mr. Elias worked in the Tokyo office of an American law firm, Morrison and Foerster. When he and his wife returned to the United States he completed his training as a PA at the Yale University School of Medicine Physician Associate program, receiving his Master’s degree in medicine on the same day as his wife received her Ph.D. in Linguistics.
Outside of work he spends time restoring vintage Volkswagons. Both he and his wife work with rescue dogs, and they raise and train German Shepherds. One of their dogs, Dante, was the 2013 national German Shepherd obedience victor and is the only rescue dog ever to win this title.