Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Webster OrthoNow is working hard to implement policies in line with recent CDC and governmental efforts, with the goal of doing our part to contain and slow the spread of corona virus and minimize patient exposure. To achieve this goal and keep patients safe, we’ve made several short term changes including:
1) To maximize critical social distancing efforts and comply with the Bay Area's shelter in place mandate, we have closed our Webster OrthoNow Urgent Care until further notice. Our Dublin office will remain open however for urgent or emergent issues that arise during this time. Please contact us at (800) 943-8099 and one of our qualified schedulers will assist you.
2) We have implemented several strategies to minimize patient risk, for those who may need an urgent in-person visit. This includes:
- Regular and frequent hand washing/hand sanitizer use by all staff and physicians
- Screening patients and staff for symptoms such as fever or cough to prevent contact with anyone who may be sick. Family members will be asked to remain outside, we have also limited seating to ensure maximal distance between patients.
- Full office wipe down and sanitation, multiple times a day
- Use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks by all healthcare providers during patient care.