Michael Duffy, PA-C, CWS
Physician Assistant to: Webster Ortho NOW
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Board Certified as a Wound Specialist by the American Board of Wound Management
- Medical Corpsman, United States Army
- Physician Assistant Certificate, Penn State University
- Clinician of the Year 1986, Cigna Healthcare Southern California
Being part of a team that really cares about the orthopedic needs and outcomes of each and every patient is what attracted me to Webster Orthopedics.
It has been my extremely good fortune to have worked with, and been mentored by, several different Orthopedic Surgeons in my almost 40 year career as a Physician Assistant. This has included; general orthopedics, fracture management, hand and upper extremity problems, degenerative joint disease, spinal disorders and wound care. As a Contracted PA, I spent a year at the United States Military Academy Hospital at West Point where I was involved with a Sports Medicine Fellowship program. I have, throughout the years, spent countless hours assisting in the Operating Room with both elective and emergency orthopedic surgeries. My particular area of interest and expertise is with acute orthopedic injuries and poorly healing wounds.
As an Orthopedic Urgent Care Provider, I look forward to using my experience and knowledge to make certain that our patients receive timely, compassionate and excellent medical care.